Floor and Unit Layouts
Commonspace is 21 individual apartments split between 2 floors, with tenants having access to shared spaces on both floors. Because of the natural variations in the building architecture, each unit has a slightly unique layout and size. All units include the same basic amenities, with larger units offering features such as larger bathrooms, murphy beds, and small closet spaces.
Basic amenities included in all units: Fully furnished, including kitchenette, 2-burner cooktop, sink, mid-sized refrigerator, flat-screen television, lounge furniture, built-in bed, storage, fold-down writing desk, fully tiled bathroom with enclosed shower.
Rents start at $850/mo. with a 1-year lease.
CONTACT US for specific unit availability, and to schedule a tour.
- Each unit has a private bathroom, and kitchenette
- Innovative storage space for living within a small footprint
- Warm and inviting natural materials are used throughout
- All utilities and Wifi included
- All units are fully-furnished
- Each unit has one or more large windows for maximum natural lighting
- Fully appointed chef's kitchen for preparing large meals
- Common dining area can host events and tenant gatherings
- Appreciate the outdoors and downtown views from the rooftop deck
- Bike-sharing program and bike storage throughout
- Access to Syracuse CoWorks for co-working and events
Community should not be limited by a physical space. Our goal is to keep our members connected and to share ideas using technology as a bridge. We expect that most of our members will be engaged in social media and will be comfortable collaborating in virtual spaces. Private services will include:
- Community bulletin board
- Events calendar and announcements
- Tenant Directory & Help Desk
- Community Space reservations
- Slack channels for tenants
- Social media integration